Firm Chairman, Mike Crawford has been significantly involved in the authorship of key government accounting and auditing publications used throughout the United States. Listed below are a few of the more significant publications that have been authored or co-authored in the past by Mike Crawford.
- AICPA Applying Special Purpose Frameworks in State and Local Governments
- CCH Governmental GAAP Guide
- CCH Governmental GAAP Practice Manual
- CCH Governmental GAAP Update Service
- CCH Knowledge-Based Audits® of State and Local Governments with Single Audits
- CCH CPAs Guide to Independence and Ethics
- CCH Attestation Guide
- CCH Accounting Research Manager®
- AICPA Practice Aid, Checklists for Financial Statements of State and Local Governments
- AICPA Audit Risk Alert, State and Local Governmental Developments
- AICPA Resource Guide, Using Competition for Performance Improvement
- AICPA Peer Review Checklists, State and Local Government Engagements
- AICPA CPA Letter – Members in Government Supplement
In 2015, Mike authored the newest edition of the AICPA Practice Aid, Applying Special Purpose Frameworks in State and Local Governmental Financial Statements, that he originally authored in 2003. This Practice Aid is available for purchase from the AICPA store. Click here for link to the store.