We are proud of our reputation for providing the highest quality services to our clients with responsive and timely attention to their specific needs.
Over the past 30 years, Crawford & Associates has been fortunate to to have the opportunity to serve a number of different types of governmental entities and other organizations. While the vast majority of our clients are cities and towns, we have also provided services to international governments, Federal government agencies, state agencies, colleges and universities, counties, and other CPA firms requiring our expertise and various associations and other organizations requesting our instruction, public speaking, or advice.
Since 1984, we have served over 150 different government entities. A sampling of these clients include:
- International Governments such as: Government of Guam and Federated States of Micronesia
- Federal Government Agencies such as: U.S. Department of Interior, and Graduate School
- State Governments such as: State of Oklahoma and State of Mississippi
- State Agencies such as: Oklahoma Accountancy Board and Oklahoma Department of Securities
- Colleges and Universities such as: Regional University System of Oklahoma and East Central University
- County Governments such as: Oklahoma County and Tulsa County
- Municipalities such as: City of Edmond, City of Lawton, City of Walters, and Town of Hennessey
Click here to see a complete listing of the governmental entities to whom we are or have provided accounting or consulting services.
Click here to see more information about our public speaking and training activities.